All Inclusive at Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán Resort
Mexico All Inclusive Resort in Mazatlán
Plan an unforgettable getaway to Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán, an upscale Mexico all inclusive resort located in the heart of the Golden Zone in beautiful Mazatlán, Mexico. Guests of Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán will enjoy Old World charm and sophistication right on the stunning shores of the glistening Pacific Ocean. With our new all-inclusive vacation package, enjoy unlimited menu and beverage selections, as well as exceptional ocean view suites, personalized services, luxury amenities and convenient access to the most unforgettable sights and attractions in Mazatlán, Mexico.
Mazatlán, Mexico Deluxe All-Inclusive Resort Service include:
- Accommodations with ocean views, private balcony or patio and fully-equipped kitchenette
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
- In-suite dining services
- Dining options at our world class restaurants and swim-up bar.
- Access to two outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs
- Hourly shuttle service to Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort & Spa
- Daily onsite activities including Spanish classes, aqua-aerobics, nature preserve tours, bingo, bartending and cooking classes
- Fitness Center: Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán (open from 7 am to 11 am and 1 pm to 7 pm), Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort & Spa (open from 6:30 am to 9 pm)
Mazatlán Resort In-Suite Dining & Restaurants.
No matter what you crave, Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán features three spectacular dining options right on site. Satisfy your appetite at Angelo's, Las Palomas, Cilantro's, or our in-resort coffee shop and deli. At Cascade and La Cabaña swim-up bar, cool off with a refreshing cocktail while you soak up the sun poolside. Our all-inclusive Mazatlán vacation package allows guests to enjoy unlimited menu and beverage selections at Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán and our sister resort, Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort & Spa. In addition, enjoy convenient In-Suite Service for breakfast, lunch and dinner between 7 am and 10:30 pm.
- Las Palomas (Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan, a la carte Mondays-Thursdays, buffet Fridays-Saturdays. From 7 am to 12 pm)
- Las Palomas Sunday Brunch (Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan, from 8 am to 1:30 pm)
- La Cordeliere (Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay, buffet from 7 am to 12 pm)
- La Cordeliere Champagne Sunday Brunch (Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay, buffet from 8 am to 1 pm)
- The Bistro (Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay, a la carte from 7 am to 12 pm)
- Cilantro's Restaurant (Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan, from 11 am to 6 pm)
- Cascade Bar (Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan, from 11 am to 10:30 pm)
- La Cabaña Bars (Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan, 11 am to 6 pm)
- The Bistro (Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay, a la carte from 12 pm to 5 pm)
- Aqua Bar (Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay, a la carte from 11 am to 6 pm)
- Sunset Grill (Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay, a la carte from 11 am to 6 pm)
- Emerald Grill (Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay, a la carte from 11 am to 6 pm)
- Cilantro's Restaurant (Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan, from 6 am to 10:30 pm)
- Angelo's Restaurant (Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan, from 6 pm to 11 pm. Reservations required, dress code, additional charges apply)
- The Bistro (Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay, a la carte from 6 pm to 10 pm)
In-Suite Services between 7:30 am to 10:30 pm.
Mazatlán, Mexico Resort Themed Dinners.
Enjoy seven spectacular themed dinners at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort & Spa. Our all-inclusive Mazatlán, Mexico vacation resorts feature themed dinners serving fare from around the globe. All guests will enjoy complimentary shuttle service to and from Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort & Spa. Themed dinners are from 6 pm to 10 pm. Schedule is as follows
|Monday- Tex-Mex Night (La Cordeliere)
Tuesday- Asian Night (La Cordeliere)
Wednesday- Mexican Night (La Cordeliere)
Thursday- International Night (La Cordeliere)
Friday- Steak & Shrimp (La Cordeliere)
Saturday - Carnival Night (La Cordeliere)
Sunday- Kebab Night (La Cordeliere)
Friday- Mexican Night (Palomas)
Steak & Shrimp Ntght (Palomas)
Mazatlán, Mexico All-Inclusive Beverage Selections include
- Non- Alcoholic Beverages, Soft Drinks and Juices
- Coffee and Tea
- Domestic Cocktails and House Wine Selection
- Rum: Antillano, White Bacardí, Bacardí Añejo
- Tequila: Gran Jurado, Cuervo Especial, Jimador, Sauza Hornitos, White Herradura
- Whisky: J&B, JW Red Label
- Brandy: Don Pedro, Brandy Presidente
- House Spirits
- Vodka: Smirnoff, Oso Negro
- Vermouth: White, Extra Dry and Red Cinzano
- Gin: Oso Negro
- Beer: Modelo Draft, Corona, Pacifico, Pacifico Light, Tecate, Tecate Light
Please contact the professional staff at our Mazatlán, Mexico vacation resort with questions or comments regarding our all-inclusive vacation packages and luxury services.
*All-Inclusive Package may be purchased upon arrival with the Front Desk.